The November 2016 issue will contain the following articles:
- Corporate Governance and the Goal of the Firm: In Defense of Shareholder Wealth Maximization
This paper is based on Professor Diane Denis’ Keynote address at the 2016 EFA Annual Meetings.
- The association between board composition and corporate pension policies
- Entrepreneurial Spawning: Experience, Education, and Exit
- The Effects of Executive, Firm, and Board Characteristics on Executive Exit
- Divisional Informativeness Gap and Value Creation from Asset Sales
- The Influence of a Credit Rating Change on Dividend and Investment Policy Interactions
Full details of this issue can be found on the issues page.