The August 2016 issue contains the following articles:
- The Impact of Cross-listing on the Home Market’s Information Environment and Stock Price Efficiency
- The tax exemption to Subchapter S banks: Who gets the benefit?
- Front-running Scalping Strategies and Market Manipulation. Why Does High-Frequency Trading Need Stricter Regulation?
- Mitigating Estimation Risk in Asset Allocation: Diagonal Models Versus 1/N Diversification
- A Note on Capital IQ’s Credit Line Data
Full details can be found on the issues page.